Wireless All-In-One Printer Offers Superior Photo Quality and Versatile Feature-Set with 30-Page ADF Ideal for Productive, Creative Families
LONG BEACH, Calif. – Sept. 20, 2018 – Epson today announced the Expression® Premium XP-7100 Small-in-One® Printer, designed to deliver superior photo quality and versatility. Leveraging individual 5-color Claria® inks, the Expression Premium XP-7100 prints vivid, borderless photos, up to 8” x 10”, or on specialty paper1and DVDs. Touting a 30-page Auto Document Feeder and auto two-sided printing, copying, and scanning, it’s an ideal solution for productivity and creativity at home.
“Between homework, school functions, soccer practice, and science fair, families lead a hectic, on-the-go lifestyle that requires a versatile, dependable printing solution,” said Kao Mei I, product manager, Consumer Ink Jets, Epson America, Inc. “The fast and compact Expression Premium XP-7100 is designed to enhance productivity and creativity for fast-moving families and photo enthusiasts without breaking the bank.”
The Expression Premium XP-7100 makes creative projects fast and seamless with the capability to print borderless prints up to 8” x 10” and print 4” x 6” photos in as fast as 12 seconds.2 Leveraging Epson’s advanced photo printing technology and Epson 5-Color Claria Inks, the XP-7100 creates durable prints that are designed to be smudge, scratch, water, and fade resistant.3 A versatile printing solution, the ultra-compact printer features an intuitive 4.3” touchscreen that allows users to view, edit, and print photos directly from a USB or card slot4. Easily print from tablets or smartphones5 – with or without a router – at home or on the go. In addition, the Expression Premium XP-7100 is compatible with Epson’s Creative Print App, allowing users to effortlessly print photo collages, personalized coloring book pages and stationary directly from personal photos as well as photos on Facebook® and Instagram®.
More About the Expression Premium XP-7100
The Expression Premium XP-7100 offers an array of versatile features to meet a range of creative printing needs:
- Superior Photo Quality — Print stunning photos plus sharp text for eye-catching documents
- Designed for Productivity at Home — 30-page Auto Document Feeder; auto 2-sided print/copy/scan; multiple media feeds
- Creativity Made Easy – Print on specialty paper1 and DVDs; plus, borderless photos up to 8” x 10”
- Convenient, Hassel-Free Features — Use the large, intuitive 4.3” touchscreen to view, edit and print photos directly from USB or SD card slot4
- Ultimate Wireless Plus Ethernet – Print photos and documents directly from your table or smartphone5; includes Wi-Fi Direct for network-free printing6
- Fast — Borderless 4″ x 6″ photos in as fast as 12 seconds2
- Durable Prints – Individual 5-color Claria inks are smudge, fade, and water resistant
- Creative Print App — Easily print Facebook® and Instagram® photos and create custom cards, collages and more
- Ultra Compact – Elegant Small-in-One design with an auto extend/retract output tray saves space and blends in with décor
Pricing and Availability
The Epson Expression Premium XP-7100 Small-in-One (MSRP $199.99) is available now through major retail stores nationwide and Epson’s retail site, www.epsonstore.com. For more information, please visit www.epson.com.
Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to connecting people, things and information with its original efficient, compact and precision technologies. With a lineup that ranges from inkjet printers and digital printing systems to 3LCD projectors, watches and industrial robots, the company is focused on driving innovations and exceeding customer expectations in inkjet, visual communications, wearables and robotics.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the Epson Group comprises more than 76,000 employees in 87 companies around the world, and is proud of its contributions to the communities in which it operates and its ongoing efforts to reduce environmental impacts.
Epson America, Inc., based in Long Beach, Calif., is Epson’s regional headquarters for the U.S., Canada, and Latin America. To learn more about Epson, please visit: epson.com. You may also connect with Epson America on Facebook (facebook.com/Epson), Twitter (twitter.com/EpsonAmerica), YouTube (youtube.com/EpsonAmerica), and Instagram (instagram.com/EpsonAmerica).