F/22 Consulting, and Photo Imaging News have released “Expanding the U.S. Photo Printing Market” report, featuring a comprehensive report for businesses providing or supporting consumer and professional photo printing, as well as for those executives who wish to understand new opportunities within photo printing. The authors, Frank Baillargeon and Don Franz, say the report promotes a better understanding of the current landscape, as well as the forces that are lifting unprecedented growth opportunities. The report is US-focused, but they add the key market forces supporting opportunities in the United States are global.
- 2016 Consumer Photo Printing by retailer, product and method.
- 2016 Professional Photo Printing by Segment.
- Key Trends and Trend Drivers.
- Innovation Examples by Retailers, Printing Manufacturers, and Supporting Technologies.
- Quotes from Photo Print Industry Leaders including: HP, Walmart, DNP, RPI, Kodak Alaris, RPI, RR Donnelley, Jondo, Mixbook, Nation’s Photo Lab, Noritsu, Peleman USA, and Athentech.
- We’ll be covering more details on this report in future posts.