SANTA CLARA, Calif., April 16, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — LargeSense LLC launches the LS911. It is the first full frame, 8×10 digital single shot camera for sale. Medium format has thus far been the limit as far as sensor size because large sensors are difficult and expensive to produce. With the LS911, photographers now have an option for high-quality large format images other than film.
Available now, in the U.S., the price is $106,000. Check www.largesense.com for more information.
- Single shot 9×11 inch monochrome CMOS sensor
- High base sensitivity of ISO 2100
- Live view for focusing
- Compatible with any large format lens with a sufficient image circle
- Easy to use HTML-based WiFi control with any HTML5 browser
- 4k Lossless video with audio up to 26fps
- User-generated curves to apply to the linear files
- Integrated 3 shot tri-color images when using color filters
- Designed for mounting on large tripods or custom camera stands
LS911 product page: http://largesense.com/products/8×10-large-format-digital-back-ls911.
LS911 spec and feature sheet: http://largesense.com/files/3415/2348/3451/LS911-Specs-And-Features-180411.pdf.