- 0101.March.Thursdayhttps://thedeadpixelssociety.com/event/cp-2018-camera-and-photo-imaging-show/We provide a layout with improved flow and accessibility in order to achieve an event that handles a variety of participant needs while sharing the appeal of cameras, photography, and imaging culture with as many people as possible.
The four core concepts of CP+: Aiming for a further evolution of the camera, photography, and imaging industry.
Download the schedule here.
- 0606.March.Tuesdayhttps://thedeadpixelssociety.com/event/business-forum-imaging-2017-2-2/Koelnmesse, Cologne-DeutzKoelnmesse GmbH, Messeplatz, Cologne, Germany
The Business Forum Imaging Cologne is staged by photokina in collaboration with its partners Photoindustrie-Verband PIV (German Photographic Industry Association) and GfK Retail and Technology. The event is organized by the global trade publication INTERNATIONAL CONTACT in cooperation with the US-based global information service, Photo Imaging News.
You are invited to our webinar exploring the many possibilities for your business with Mediaclip’s Online Product Personalization Solution. Learn how your vision and our technology can fit perfectly together to unfold new revenue generating streams for sustained business growth into the future. With Mediaclip’s robust software, you have the ability to create and sell an infinite number of customizable products on your own branded web store. Mediaclip provides the only solution on the market that gives you the freedom to develop innovative products and designs, provides an intelligent and intuitive consumer-facing online tool for your website, and helps drive revenues via powerful merchandising capabilities that can turn one order into many.
During the one-hour session, we will cover the following:
- Valuable information about the personalized products market and how businesses can augment their strategies to evolve with current trends
- Strategic ideas on how to create and market a high-end product selection that differentiates your business from the competition
- An in-depth live demo of the Mediaclip™ Product Designer, including a sneak-peek into the latest innovations of the software
- An overview of our flexible business models that are made to fit your unique strategy
- A look into some options to team up with us via our various partnership opportunities
- 2121.March.Wednesdayhttps://thedeadpixelssociety.com/event/2017-appo-national-conference-2/Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh-Durham Research Triangle201 Harrison Oaks Blvd, Cary, NC 27513, USA
APPO’s National Conference is the only educational conference for photo organizers in the world. The conference features dozens of small group and interactive learning workshops, led by an impressive collection of passionate experts and certified photo organizers. We cover all aspects of the art and business of photo organizing. With topics focused on photo organizing techniques, skill development, client management, pricing and profitability and marketing and sales, we’re excited to offer an educational lineup that meets the needs of today’s astute photo organizer. We proudly partner with top-quality sponsors and vendors, eager to support the growing field of photo organizing with a marketplace designed to showcase leading edge products and services.