Notable apps, promos and updates
- Fujifilm North America announces marketing alliance with Skylum
- Mylio offering “Independence Day” promotion to Aperture users
Rumours and reports
Here are some interesting items from around the internet:
- How the Apple Store lost its luster, via Bloomberg
- Canon removes the Universal Hot Shoe Pin on Its Latest Cameras, via Fstoppers
- Big Shutterfly stock investor had a brush with regulators in 2017, via Barrons
- Current Trends in Photo Kiosks, via Don Franz at Digital Imaging Reporter
People on the Move
- Instagram’s head of design Ian Spalter steps down, via Fast Company
- PicMonkey adds Pearl Chan and Judith McGarry to the executive team
- Generation NEXT announces $3.0 million of revenue recognized in April 2019 results
- GoPro announces first quarter 2019 results
- Eastman Kodak reduces first-quarter loss to $18 million vs $25 million, on declining revenues.
- Fujifilm reports level sales for fiscal year.
- Emerald Expositions, organizer of PhotoPlus Expo and WPPI and other events, reports 3% drop in first-quarter revenues.
- Quad reports first-quarter sales up 3.8% to $1 billion
- RR Donnelly reports first-quarter sales down 10.9%