MAC Group and NanGuang launch NanLite: a broad, versatile range of LED lights and accessories designed to help all sorts of image-makers and storytellers achieve their vision.
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. (PRWEB) APRIL 05, 2019 – NanGuang Systems was established in 1992 with the goal of creating a better LED light. What followed was a relentless pursuit by a team of incredibly passionate engineers and product designers, to make the best range of continuous (LED) lights possible with a fanatical obsession to quality and details. Along the way, they earned over 100 patents as well as a reputation for exceptional customer service.
NanLite is the next evolution in their quest to create the ultimate range of LED Solutions which includes Monolights, Panels, Fresnels, Tubes, Wands, Ring lights and Accessories. For anyone working and creating in the Video, Photo, Beauty or Content Creation community, there is a powerful NanLite product range with a host of accessories to expand their creative potential.
NanGuang is partnering with MAC Group, the global sales, marketing, and distribution company, to launch NanLite.
“With over 31 years of expertise, relationships and thought-leadership launching brands across every creative category, we couldn’t have picked a better partner to help on this incredibly exciting next stage of our company development,” said Nancy Zheng, NanGuang Owner.
“I can’t begin to list all the things that impress me about the entire NanLite team,” said Jan Lederman, MAC Group President. “NanGuang controls nearly 100% of their manufacturing process, unlike many other lighting companies who source their components from various third parties. This allows them to respond quickly to customer needs with state-of-the-art technologies and the highest level of quality control. Together, our teams have been working tirelessly to deliver the next generation, lighting solutions brand across every creative category and with the help of our amazing Dealer partners.”
The NanLite Range of LED solutions includes the following:
- Forza Series Monolight Style LEDs: The Forza Series LEDs from NanLite are monolight-style light fixtures with remarkable light output relative to their size. The top of the line Forza 500 weighs only 5.7 lbs and employs a COB LED module to output 66300 Lux of 5600K daylight-balanced light at 1 meter. All while maintaining a high CRI/TLCI of 95/96, ensuring accurate color rendition.
- Compac Series Soft Light LED Panels: Compac Series Studio LED panels from NanLite achieve lighting similar to large softboxes but at a fraction of the size and none of the setup time. Their soft, beautiful wraparound light and space-saving design makes them an ideal option for lighting portraits, interviews, headshots, live streaming, food photography, vlogging, product photography, and more.
- LumiPad Series Slim Soft Light LED Panels: NanLite LumiPad Series LED panels combine a compact design and impressive brightness making them an ideal option for live streaming, vlogging, photography lighting, video lighting, photo booths and more. NanLite LumiPads are ideal for producing soft, diffused lighting in the studio or on location. Powered via either mains or battery power, they are compatible with Sony NP-F style batteries (not included) and feature a built-in battery level indicator.
- MixPad Series RGB + Hard and Soft LED light Panels: NanLite MixPad Series LED panels incorporate three LED light sources into one compact light fixture. Switch between a “traditional” multi-LED source producing a harder light; surface mount (SMD) LEDs that provide a soft light, and Red, Green and Blue LEDs which can be mixed to create more than 360 colors at the touch of a button. Whether you need hard lighting with more throw, diffused lighting for flattering portraits and close up work, or colored light to set moods and express emotions you can do it all in one unit with no additional accessories.
- MixWand 18 RGB + Hard and Soft Light LED Wand: The NanLite MixWand 18 LED Wand incorporates three LED light sources into one handheld light fixture. Switch between a “traditional” multi-LED source producing a harder light; surface mount (SMD) LEDs that provide a soft light, and Red, Green and Blue LEDs which can be mixed to create more than 360 colors at the touch of a button. Also, thanks to its versatile 3 light source design and built-in special effect modes; the MixWand 18 is a fantastic light painting tool for everything from automotive photography to light writing.
- NanLite PavoTube RGB+W LED Tubes: NanLite PavoTube RGB+W LED Tubes are an amazingly versatile lighting fixture that features 0 to 100% dimming with maximum illumination of 2850 lumens at 5600K, as well as a full spectrum RGB. Pre-programmed special lighting effects in a simple-to-master menu system make it easy to imitate lighting scenarios that can otherwise be tricky to recreate. This lightweight tube is available in 2-foot and 4-foot length with the color temperature adjustable from 6500-2700K, a CRI of 98 and a TLCI of 95, this device exceeds most studio lighting needs. It also features a choice of over 360 static light colors on the RGB spectrum and can cycle through the entire spectrum at a speed of your choice. Both 2-foot and 4-foot variants are available as single lights as well as two light and four light kits.
- Halo Series LED Ring Lights: NanLite Halo series LED ring lights are incredibly versatile light sources with a Color Rendering Index (CRI) score of 95 , a Television Lighting Consistency Index (TLCI) of 93 and can adapt themselves to a vast range of needs and projects. Well-suited for beauty lighting, vlogging, live streaming, makeup application and tutorials, portrait photography and small product photography, Halo LED ring lights from NanLite provide an attractive, soft, near-shadowless light quality with interesting, ring-shaped catchlights in the eyes of your subject.
- LitoLite On and Off Camera Fresnels: LitoLite Focusable LED Fresnels from NanLite are powerful and compact LED lights for use on a camera, tripod, or light stand on location and/or in the studio. They offer adjustable, flicker-free, light output with flood and spotlight adjustment (excludes LitoLite28F). These highly portable lights are ideal for interview lighting, wedding and event photography/videography, studio lighting, and more.
- P-Series Monolight Style LEDs: The P-Series Monolight Style LED Lights from NanLite are versatile light sources with powerful light output making them a smart choice for studio lighting for both photography and videography. The P-Series employ COB LEDs module to output up to 14000 lumens (P-200) of 5600K daylight-balanced light while maintaining a high CRI/TLCI of 95/93, ensuring accurate color rendition and are compatible with a massive selection of light modifiers. SA Series LED Panels: Perfect for budget minded shooters and anyone just getting started with constant lights, the NanLite SA Series LED panels combine lightweight ABS housings with impressive brightness to make a fixture perfect for live streaming, vlogging, photography lighting, video lighting, interview setups and more.
SA Series LED Panels are at home both in the studio and on location. Choose from multiple power options including the ac adapter or compatible V-mount batteries (sold separately). DMX ready versions are also available for easy adoption into any DMX controlled workflow.
For more information, contact NanLite brand manager Jeff Lazell at JeffL@macgroupus.com.
To stay informed of late-breaking announcements, please sign up for the NanLite mailing list at nanlite.us
About MAC Group
MAC Group is a sales and marketing company dedicated to supplying photographers, videographers, educators and students with the world’s finest image-making tools as well as support, education and inspiration
NanGuang produces an extensive range of continuous (LED) lights with state-of-the-art technologies, the highest level of quality control and a fanatical obsession to details for demanding creators in the photo, video, content creation and beauty spaces.