Rumours and interesting items from around the internet
- Twitter users furious at HP for demanding a monthly subscription to use ink cartridges, via ScreenRant
- The 10 Best Photo Storage and Sharing Sites, via Tom’s Guide.
- Couple stages wedding again for reshoot after amateur photographer used stock imagery in her portfolio, via Fstoppers
- Mystery Oppo phone with 44MP selfie camera has surfaced, via Pocket-lint
- Canon celebrates filmmakers as a sustaining sponsor of the 2020 Sundance Film Festival
- SD Association commemorates 20 years of the SD card
- Fujifilm Corp. announced a free firmware update for FUJIFILM X-A7 will be available later this month. The update will at the “My Menu” function from high-end X-series cameras and more touchscreen control of bokeh.
- GFCrew app is now available for iOS and Android.
- Photomatix Pro 6.2 brings HDR merge to Capture One
- ShootProof is looking for a senior front-end designer, a senior product manager, and a brand designer.
People on the Move
- The Felix Schoeller Group launches new organizational structure
- Galvin Collins joins MAC Group as Northwest Regional Business Manager, via press release
- Durst restructures textile printing segment
- PPA announces Grand Imaging Award and Lifetime Achievement awarded at Imaging USA 2020 – Helen Yancy and Dani Miller among the award winners at ceremony in Nashville.
- Former Photobox Group CFO Alan Burns named as CFO of Spotahome, via ShortTermRentalz