Layflat.com AG, the world leader in photobook production equipment, announced the LF 2000 All-In Max, an all-in-one station including creasing, folding, and inline automatic book pressing, will be the company’s featured product at the PRINTING United Expo.
LF 2000 All-in Max is a high-speed fully automatic in-line book block system that produces layflat book blocks from single sheets. In addition to the LF 2000 making promotional books by gluing paper back-to-back, the station can also create a high-end product by inserting cardboard in between prints. It is an all-in-one station that includes creasing, folding, and inline automatic book pressing.
“High-volume printers from around the world are seeing tremendous productivity gains using Layflat.com systems,” says Djawad Khorosh, CEO. “Layflat.com has evolved from an idea into a cohesive experienced international bookbinding. Our commitment is to work closely with worldwide book printers to provide advanced production systems for the rapidly growing premium Layflat book market.”
The key benefits of the LF 2000 All-in Max are:
- Integrates auto-feeding, gluing, and assembling units in one automatic book press.
- High speed of 2,000 cycles/hour.
- Industrial-grade equipment that can run 24 hours per day, with large-volume paper and cardboard stacker.
- Produces sizes up to 530 mm X 915mm (20.8 X 36 inches).
- Fully automatic with barcode scanning system.
- Layflat hotmelt glue binding technology is cost-effective and productive.
The LF 2000 All-in Max will be on display at the APS Imaging Solutions booth, #B2309, at PRINTING United Expo, Oct. 18-20, 2023, at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, Georgia.