The Dead Pixels Society is returning to the annual DScoop global conference. The society is once again hosting a Photo Imaging CONNECT mini-conference track at Dscoop Edge St. Louis World Expo, May 7-10, 2023, at the America’s Center conveniently located in the heart of downtown St. Louis, Mo. In addition to the excellent Dscoop education and networking program, there will be four 45-minute sessions, two on Monday, May 8, and two on Tuesday, May 9, specific for the photo imaging segment. Click here for a special $50 discount; the code will be applied automatically.
The Dscoop program includes a keynote speech by Ervin “Magic” Johnson, a workflow-focused Solutions Showcase show, dozens of educational sessions, and receptions and social events.
Here are the photo-specific sessions:
Monday, May 8
12: 30 p.m.
Photo Merchandise Market Trends and Opportunities
The photo merchandise market continues to grow as more and more markets add products to their offerings. In this session, David Haueter of Rise Above Research will talk about the latest trends within the photo merchandise market. Top-level forecast data will also be provided. This session is sponsored by Mediaclip.
- David Haueter, director and founder, Rise Above Research
- Sima Toltzis Morad, Global Commercial Market Development Manager, HP
Partnering for personalized photo products
The sheer number of possible personalized photo products means most brands and retailers look at a variety of outsourcing partners for fulfillment. What are the traits of a good partnership? What are the red flags when evaluating an outsourcing partner? This panel will cover all the bases.
- Rusty Pepper, Head of New Markets & Partnerships, Taylor OnDemand
- Allison Yates, Senior Director of Operations, Mixbook
- Bruce Watermann, Founder and Executive Consultant, PrintReady Network
Tuesday, May 9
Strategies for AI photo products
In the past year, artificial intelligence has become the new buzzword but what is the impact on the photo products output market? How is AI being used? What other smart tools can boost customer engagement and sales? This panel will feature companies sharing their stats and customer results to showcase the opportunities.
Tapping creativity and content to boost photo output
Photo output is more than snapshots. A new age of web tools and apps are increasing content and creativity for businesses, side hustlers, students, and individuals, leading to new output opportunities in education, family history, and numerous vertical markets.
- Marie-Eve Lemieux, Chief Solutions Officer, Mediaclip
- Hugh Eastwood, Managing Director, Photo Create Pty Ltd.
- Rami Zetuny, Director, Mixam
Registration is now open
Registration is now open; act now to take advantage of early-bird savings to attend the Edge St. Louis World Expo. There are three ways to save:
- Click here for a special $50 discount; the code will be applied automatically.
- Get one registration free if your company brings four people. The Pack-Edge deal is perfect for teams — think of it as “buy three, get one free.”
- Save money on air travel using a special event code if you’re flying with Delta Airlines, United Airlines, or a global airline in the SkyTeam network.