COLOGNE, Germany–(BUSINESS WIRE)–photokina – ProGrade Digital, founded with a mission to provide the highest quality professional grade memory cards and workflow solutions, expands product range with introduction of professional grade microSDXC™ memory cards, plus two USB 3.1, Gen. 2 dual-slot workflow readers. New ProGrade Digital microSDXC UHS-II, U3, Class 10, V60 card delivers maximum read speed up to 200MB/s and maximum write speed up to 80MB/s. Video Speed Class V60 tested and certified, the card’s sustained write speed will not dip below 60MB/s, which ensures no dropped frames during video recording. The company also announces microSD™ Dual-Slot Card Reader, plus CompactFlash™ & SD™ Dual-Slot Card Reader. Booth readers support USB 3.1, Gen. 2 protocols and offer data transfer rates up to 10Gb/s (1.25GB/s).
ProGrade Digital microSDXC UHS-II, V60
- Certified to perform at maximum read up to 200MB/s; maximum write up to 80MB/s
- V60 tested and certified to perform at minimum sustained write speed of 60MB/s
- Optimized for 4K, UHD, Full HD, most high bit rate MPEG-4 CODECs
- Rigorous full card testing, plus component-level testing down to individual memory chips
- Laser-etched serial number to track key components and manufacturing data for highest quality control
- 32GB ($49.99); 64GB ($74.99); 128GB ($114.99)3-year warranty
CompactFlash & SD Dual-Slot Card Reader and microSD Dual-Slot Card Reader
- USB 3.1, Gen. 2 interface provides speed up to 10Gb/s (1.25GB/s)
- Concurrent maximum speed data transfer from cards in both slots
- Includes two 18” connection cables: one Type A to Type C and one Type C to Type C
- Magnetized bottom connects reader to laptop
- Each reader MSRP $79.99 USD
- 2-year warranty
Products available Q4 on prodigital , Amazon.com, B&H Photo and Video websites. ProGrade Digital products now shipping to 27 European countries via Amazon and Amazon Prime.