Oakland, August 15, 2018 – Visual 1st, the premier worldwide executive conference focused on promoting innovation and partnerships in the photo and video ecosystem, announces its 2018 program featuring an outstanding lineup of speakers and sponsors.
Originally named Mobile Photo Connect, the 6thannual edition of Visual 1st will be held October 22-23 in the Golden Gate Club in the San Francisco Presidio and is expected to attract 200+ executives and entrepreneurs from photo and video app development startups, mobile device vendors, carriers, cloud storage providers, software companies, print product providers, and camera manufacturers from the US, Europe and Asia.
The conference organizers also announced that, in partnership with Insta360, the first 100 registered attendees will be entered in a raffle for 15 Insta360 Nano S camera($239 value).
Topics this year include:
- The exploding mix of image capture options: smartphones, digital cameras, and the long tail of cameras
- Monetizing photos through print: Winning tactics in a rapidly evolving environment
- Leveraging AR in the photo and video ecosystem
- Emerging monetization models for the photo and video ecosystem
- The new world of phodeo: Photos + videos + anything in between
The first 35 speakers are:
- Alexis Gerard, Visual 1st; Andreas Roettl, journi; Andy Kelm, Palmarés Advisors; Cesar Kuriyama, 1 Second Everyday; Champ Bennett, HYPNO; Eduardo Llach, Krome Photos; Eli Lubitch, Beamr; Elodie Mailliet Storm, Getty Images; Hans Hartman, Visual 1st; Jaclyn Moran, LuvPics; Julia Enthoven, Kapwing; Juston Payne, Google; Kain Jones, Pixsy; Kathleen Chaykowski, Forbes; Maksym Davydov, ADVA Soft; Marc-Antoine Benglia, Kwilt; Marcel van der Heijden, Speedinvest; Mathieu Spiry, Zyl; Michael Bulbenko, Fujifilm; Michael Shabun, Insta360; Mike Lanza, Streetography; Mikkel Aaland, Photographer and Author; Natasha Ponomaroff, InstaSize; Omar Arambula, InstaSize; Omer Shoor, Photomyne; Phil Bowman, Circle Graphics; Philipp Muehlbauer, Picanova; Ralph Naruhn, di support; Rob Mauldin, CaptureLife; Ryan Moore, Fujfilm; Scott DeFusco, CaptureLife; Stephanie Randle, co; Terence Swee, muvee; Teri Llach, Krome Photos; Yasutaka Nagatomi, moovin
Gold Sponsors to date:
- Picanova, Circle Graphics, Fujifilm, Beamr, Krome Photos, and CaptureLife
Silver Sponsors to date:
- Streetography, RPI, Insta360, di support, Pixsy, Kwilt, and Photomyne
Media/Association Sponsors to date:
- Kaptur, DIReporter, piv, The Imaging Alliance, The Dead Pixels Society, International Photographic Council andPEN Weekly
For more information: Visal1st.biz;Hans Hartman, hans@suite48A.com