EasyCut introduced Easy Cut Studio version 5, a compatibility update to the company’s sign-making solution with more enhanced functions, Support for more vinyl cutting plotters, full 64-bit compatibility, macOS Catalina compatibility, and much more.
Easy Cut Studio is designed and engineered to be the total solution for any sign-making business. The software features advanced graphics editor, vectorization tool, and all special effects, along with full vinyl cutting and color printing features. It can be used in eight different languages and together with more than 620 different vinyl cutting plotters.
“EasyCut is excited to add 64-bit support to Easy Cut Studio 5, With 64-bit support, The program can process significantly larger design files and even quicker than before. Both 32-bit and 64-bit worksheets are interchangeable for optimal compatibility, provided that the file can be processed in 32-bit.” said Eric Lee, CEO, EasyCut CEO. “As the superstar product, it combines the advanced cutting technology and simplest UI design.”
Easy Cut Studio Version 5 is the culmination of two years of engineering work and carefully considered feedback from dozens of cutting plotter manufacturers and hundreds of customers worldwide.
Easy Cut Studio 5 includes the following new features and bug fixes:
- Fully compatible with the latest macOS 10.15 Catalina.
- Completely rewritten for 64-bit, now runs natively as 64-bit on machines.
- Added sensitivity option for USCutter TITAN3 ARMS.
- Added support for UKCutter SMURF, Vinyl Express GRC, Cotek, FlyCut, Bridge, GCC RXII, Bascocut, ArtSign and EastSign cutters.
- Custom guidelines.
- Custom color for Cutting Mat.
- Custom guidelines.
- More functions added to Trace Image.
- Add TCP option to Janome cutter.
- Export as PDF format.
- More than one project can be opened at a time.
- Other stability improvements and small bugs fixed.
Easy Cut Studio 5, which runs under Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 (32/64-bit) and macOS 10.10-10.15, is available at the price of $59.95 for one single license. Licensed customers get free lifetime technical support and free download/after-sale service. Existing users of Easy Cut Studio 4 may be upgraded to Easy Cut Studio 5 for Free.