DigiDNA released iMazing 2.13 for Windows, an update offering a faster way of transferring and managing iPhone photos on Windows PC; the company claims it is four times faster than the Windows Photos app’s iPhone export tool. iMazing 2.13 for PC is free to download and is available worldwide exclusively through the iMazing website. Browsing photos and data is free but premium features require the purchase of a license, available on imazing.com starting from $44.99 USD including tax. The 2.13 update is free for all iMazing 2 license owners.
After connecting their iPhone or iPad and their computer via USB or Wi-Fi through iMazing 2.13, the entire photo library becomes available within seconds, streamed straight from the device. The new feature enables previewing high-resolution images before actually importing them. Users can view all photo metadata, including location, detailed camera settings, number of views, and more.
Additional assets are also listed for each photo, including original versions of edited photos, both the video and image elements of Live Photos and pre-bokeh effect versions of photos taken with iOS’ Portrait Mode feature.
Browsing and Filtering
- Three different views: Moments, Grid, and List
- Browse by media type, album, or smart album
- All available metadata displayed
- Full-screen mode
- Open location in Google Maps (double-click the map)
- Date filters, text search, sort by any field
- Include pre-portrait effect versions of Portrait mode photos
- Include all frames of bursts
- Include originals of edited items
- Include video component of Live Photos
- HEIC to JPEG conversion, adjustable quality
- Bulk delete photos from the Camera Roll (not available if iCloud Photo Library is enabled)
- Remove photos or entire albums from synced albums
- Browse and recover from any iMazing backup snapshot
- Browse and recover from iTunes backups
- Encrypted backups are fully supported if the backup password is known