Rumours and reports
Here are some interesting items from around the internet:
- Shoebox moves its shutdown date from May 22 to May 27.
- Robbery at The Camera Store in Canada – staff attacked with bear spray
- Masked men break Crescent Springs photography store owner’s arm, steal high-end cameras, via WCPO
- Kodak Pension Plan 2 officially enters PPF assessment in largest claim on lifeboat to date, via PensionAge
- Best Buy reports better than expected first-quarter earnings, via BusinessWire
- Eastman Kodak announces issuance of $100 million 5.00% secured convertible notes to clients of Southeastern Asset Management, via Kodak press release
- Generation Next announces changes in quarterly reporting, reiterates full-year revenue projection of $16 million
- Indigo 5600, less than a year old, 2.5 million clicks. Email email@example.com for more information.
People on the Move