Since the demise of peel-apart instant film in 2016, 4×5 format photographers have been without a way to make instant photos. That’s changed with the LOMOGRAFLOK from Lomography, an individual light-tightened Instant film ejection unit for 4×5 cameras using Fujifilm Instax Wide film.
- Film Type: Fujifilm Instax Wide Film
- Exposure Area: 99 mm × 62 mm
- Mount type: Standard 4×5 Graflok Back
- Film Ejection: Motorized
- Batteries: 6 V (4 × 1.5 V AA)
- Focusing Mask: Includes built-in frame
- Focal Plane Shifted: Approx. 19 mm backward, compensated by focusing mask
- Dimensions: 181 mm (H) × 120 mm (W) × 50 mm (D)
The estimated delivery time is April, 2021, with a cost of $134.