MailPix, the photo-printing, canvas and gifting site, announced its popular photo puzzles product were featured today, Nov. 23, on the “Today All Day” show on the NBC 24/7 streaming service, Peacock.
Photo puzzles were once again featured by lifestyle presenter Jill Martin as part of a special two-hour “Holiday Steals and Deals” segment. Mailpix puzzles, which were also selected by Martin for an Oct. 2 segment, are one of 50 exclusive products featured by Martin this time.
“MailPix is honored to have our photo puzzles featured again by Jill Martin and the Today Show,” says Fred H. Lerner, CEO and founder, MailPix. “Photo puzzles are a perfect way to creatively share family memories. Puzzles can show a favorite family portrait, a vacation, a child’s artwork or any other cherished image.”
MailPix offers five sizes of personalized photo puzzles, each featuring a satin finish image sublimated on chipboard, shipped in a personalized storage box or tin with photo guide.
There are five sizes and options to choose from:
- 8″ x 10″ Puzzle with 30 pieces, includes white box
- 8″ x 10″ Puzzle with 110 pieces, includes white box
- 11″ x 14″ Puzzle with 250 pieces, includes white tin
- 14″ x 20″ Puzzle with 500 pieces, includes white tin
- 20″ x 30″ Puzzle with 1000 pieces, includes white tin