Photo puzzles from MailPix, the photo-printing, canvas and gifting site, were featured products Oct 2, 2020, on “The Today Show” as part of the new “At Home” segment with lifestyle expert Jill Martin.
MailPix offers five sizes of personalized photo puzzles, which have become increasingly popular during the national lockdown.
“Photo puzzles are a great way for families to spend time together and relive happy moments in a fun and interactive way,” says Fred H. Lerner, CEO and founder, MailPix. “Puzzles can show a favorite family portrait, a fondly remembered vacation, a child’s artwork or any other cherished image.”
Each MailPix photo puzzle features a satin finish image sublimated on chipboard, shipped in a personalized storage box or tin with photo guide.
There are five sizes and options to choose from:
- 8″ x 10″ Puzzle with 30 pieces, includes white box
- 8″ x 10″ Puzzle with 110 pieces, includes white box
- 11″ x 14″ Puzzle with 25o pieces, includes white tin
- 14″ x 20″ Puzzle with 500 pieces, includes white tin
- 20″ x 30″ Puzzle with 1000 pieces, includes white tin