Onyx Graphics introduced ONYX Go, a new subscription RIP offering that adds to the ONYX portfolio of wide-format digital inkjet software solutions. ONYX Go launches on the heels of ONYX 21, the company’s new version release, and is designed for Print Service Providers who require the latest technology to meet customer needs. ONYX Go is offered in two product tiers, ONYX Go Lite and ONYX Go Plus. ONYX Go Plus includes enhanced color management and production tools including ICC Profiling to fine-tune profile output accuracy; Swatch Books 2.0 for color matching; finishing tools such as Bleed and Grommets to save valuable production time; Media Manager and more to help meet the daily challenges faced by today’s print shops.
“ONYX Go brings another product option to our worldwide customer base to help them meet the evolving needs of the wide-format graphics market,” said Kevin Murphy, President and CEO, Onyx Graphics. “It incorporates the features and functionality ONYX users have come to expect for outstanding output quality, neatly packaged in a worry-free, affordable monthly subscription.”
Available with soft-key activation providing near-instant access, ONYX Go is a month-to-month, no-contract, full-featured ONYX RIP solution with up to four Adobe PDF Print Engines (APPE); Job Editor to edit files before printing, unlimited roll-to-roll cutter support for complete Print-and-Cut workflows, and supports up to two printers.
Highlights of ONYX Go products include:
- ICC profiling and Media Manager
- Up to four Adobe PDF Print Engines
- Support for up to two printers
- Unlimited roll-to-roll cutter support
- Automated Print-and-Cut workflows
- Automatic media savings for nested jobs
- Job Editor for file editing and job preparation
- Quick Sets 2.0 and Hot Folders for automation
- Swatch Books 2.0 for color matching
- Specialty ink support for white ink
- Bleed and Grommet finishing tools