Studio photographers know that lighting stands are heavy, cumbersome and hard to transport. In fact, transporting light stands is as much about protecting your car and your fingers as it is easily moving them. The Stand Manager 52 rolling case is an ideal solution for storing and transporting stands of any kind.
SANTA ROSA, CALIF. (PRWEB) MARCH 19, 2019 – Studio photographers know that lighting stands are heavy, cumbersome and hard to transport. In fact, transporting light stands is as much about protecting your car and your fingers as it is easily moving them. The Stand Manager 52 rolling case is an ideal solution for storing and transporting stands of any kind.
With a truly innovative design – the Stand Manager 52 has both internal tie-downs and exterior compression straps to secure your stands. With four padded handles, shock-absorbing wheels and rear skid rails, the case is also easy to load while transporting to and from your location shoot. The Stand Manager 52 is one of the most durable and protective cases you can own.
“C-stands are heavy, oddly shaped and difficult to transport,” said Doug Murdoch, Think Tank Photo’s President and lead designer. “With the Stand Manager 52, you can fit up to 4 C-stands in a highly durable rolling case, making them much easier to transport.”
- Crush resistant ABS twin-wall provides end-to-end reinforcement
- Oversized, shock-absorbing wheels roll smoothly and hold up under the toughest conditions
- 52” of internal height for those extra-large modifiers or gel rolls
- Multiple tie-down straps secure your stands on the inside of the bag
- Expands and contracts to fit your gear
- Four exterior handles for easier lifting and loading
- Built tough with highest quality materials (#10 YKK RC Fuse zippers, 1680D ballistic nylon and ABS Twinwall reinforcement) and proven high-quality construction
- Large interior pocket for umbrellas or small modifiers
- Roomy interior for a few sandbags
- Rear skid rails and tall wheel housings allow you to load and unload from a vehicle with ease
- Reinforced bottom panel holds up to heavy stand abuse
- Clam shell opening gives unencumbered access to gear
- Lockable zippers (lock not included)
- User replaceable wheels and hardware
All fabric exterior treated with DWR while fabric underside is coated with PU for superior water resistance, 1680D ballistic nylon, YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion resistant) zippers, replaceable shock-absorbing wheels, antique plated metal hardware, nylon seatbelt webbing, 3-ply bonded nylon thread
200D poly, 420HD nylon, 1680D ballistic nylon, honeycomb ABS, high-density closed cell foam, 3-ply bonded nylon thread
Exterior Dimensions: 12.5” W x 54” H x 4.5–8” D (31.8 x 137.1 x 11.4–20.3 cm)
Interior Dimensions: 12” W x 52 H x 4–7.5” D (30.5 x 132 x 10.1–19 cm)
Weight: 12.1 lbs. (5.5 kg)
ABOUT THINK TANK PHOTO
Headquartered in Santa Rosa, California, Think Tank Photo is a group of designers and professional photographers focused on studying how photographers work and developing inventive new carrying solutions that meet their needs. They are dedicated to using only the highest quality materials and design principles, and employing materials that are environmentally benign.
# # #