Fine-art wall-art printer WhiteWall announced it offering six new fine art papers from Canson and Epson, in addition to Hahnemühle papers, for inkjet printing. All papers can be ordered in individual sizes up to 300-byp 105 cm and are also available in passe-partout (matted) frames.
The new Canson papers are:
- The Canson Arches Aquarelle Rag is a pure white paper made of 100% cotton and offers very good color reproduction with a high tonal range.
- The Canson Baryta Prestige II is coated with barium sulfate. That means its finish is reminiscent of analog photography’s classic look. It embodies a natural white color and glossy surface. This allows the paper to achieve high contrasts and intense colors, but is also very suitable for black and white prints.
- The Canson Rag Photographique, made of pure cotton, is bright white with a warm tendency and a particularly smooth, matte surface and very subtle texture. It is very versatile, making an all-rounder that is ideally suited for many different types of images.
The new Epson papers are:
- The Epson Fine Art Cotton Smooth Natural is a pure cotton paper with a relatively smooth surface in a warm white tone. It produces natural, reflection-free image reproduction and is suitable for a wide range of images.
- The texture of Epson Fine Art Cotton Textured Bright is reminiscent of watercolor paper. Its color is pure white and can reproduce an extremely wide color gamut.
- The Epson Traditional Photo Paper has a smooth satin finish and a soft shine. It has impressive deep, dense blacks and is ideal for rendering dark hues, according to WhiteWall. Its surface has a high grip and it is suitable for a wide range of images.