Capture by Yes Video, the photo and video digitization service, announced a new way for customers to easily move older media content into their Google Photos library. This will enable people to have a more complete timeline of memories in Google Photos, as well as make media easy to view and share with friends and family, from any device at any time. Capture’s affiliations with multiple retailers allow for convenient drop-off at trusted locations, or customers can ship directly through UPS.
“Capture is on the leading edge of technology and holds over 16 patents that cover everything from processing, editing, and scene detection to scanning and composing,” says Lisa McCabe, CEO, Capture. “Providing high quality, publish-ready digitized content via the cloud with Google Photos is making everyone’s photo timeline accessible at the touch of a button.”
In 2021, the company launched a new brand, Capture, and a new product, Time Capsule, to offer customers even more convenient ways to digitize their memories. For more than 20 years, 12 million families have entrusted Capture (under the Yes Video brand) with unlocking their memories to rediscover and to share. All orders are processed by hand in the USA, overseen by a leadership team with an average of 12 years of service, the company says.
Capture is dedicated to:
- Convenience: Ordering is straightforward and simple
- Security: Keeping memories safe is their priority
- Quality: Invest in processes because customer memories deserve the best
- Affordability: Transferring and enjoying memories should not cost a fortune
- Responsive Support: The team is always available to provide assistance
Capture offers two options to digitize legacy media:
- Custom Orders: Pick and choose a la carte combinations of media to be digitized, including video, film, prints, slides, and negatives.
- Time Capsules: Simplified shipping kits are sent to the customer with predetermined sizes (2-item, 10-item, and 20-item) so media can be added and returned for digitization.