GoPro Inc. launched a line of lifestyle gear that is available worldwide exclusively on GoPro.com. GoPro’s lifestyle gear lineup includes bags, backpacks, and cases starting at $19.99, clothing starting at $24.99 and other goods, like floating sunglasses and water bottles, starting at $29.99.
“GoPro has been focused on helping people pursue active lifestyles since day one, and our expansion into categories like bags, apparel and ultra-functional accessories stay true to that,” says Nicholas Woodman, founder and CEO, GoPro. “We’re excited to bring GoPro design and versatility to a broad range of lifestyle products and offer them at very attractive prices exclusively on GoPro.com. And GoPro PLUS subscribers can get 30% off all of these new products which makes for staggeringly good value.”
First up in the GoPro lifestyle lineup is a series of bags:
- Daytripper ($99.99) – The Daytripper provides hydration compatibility and padded storage for a laptop, essentials and gear.
- Stash ($69.99) – Stash is a flexible, fast-loading rolltop bag.
- Mission ($99.99) – Mission is a 2-in-1 backpack duffel built tough and sized up to handle the demands of extended trips and larger loads.
- Storm DRY ($99.99) – Amphibious by design, Storm DRY is a tough, yet streamlined, waterproof backpack.
- Sling ($49.99) – Sling is a sleek, minimalist crossbody bag that can also be worn as a waist pack.
- Casey ($49.99) – Casey is a protective, customizable, compression-molded case for your GoPro and accessories.
- Casey LITE ($19.99) – Casey LITE is a lightweight, travel-friendly case for your GoPro and accessories.
GoPro PLUS subscribers get an exclusive 30% discount off the new lifestyle gear line; GoPro PLUS costs $4.99/month or $49.99 annually.
GoPro is hosting a virtual charitable event this weekend called #GoProLiveIt. Between Friday, July 31, and Sunday, Aug. 2, people can participate in one or more of eight social-distancing-friendly activity categories with free events led virtually by GoPro athletes, advocates, and ambassadors. Participants also have the chance to win one of the new GoPro lifestyle gear items for posting a standout image to social media using #GoProLiveIt and tagging @GoPro. Learn more at GoPro.com/LiveIt.
Apparel and other accessories will be available for purchase on Aug. 19.