MailPix, the photo-printing, canvas and gifting site, announced the most-popular photo gifts for the 2020 holiday season. Despite the effects of the global pandemic, the company saw growth in several product categories.
- Canvas – Home decor products were popular this holiday season, with 16×20 and 20×30 size canvas prints leading the way. With so many working from home, customers were looking to update their home decor with vibrant, happy images and memories.
- Prints and posters – Traditional photo prints made a comeback, in glossy and matte surfaces. Customers especially enjoyed the convenience of retail pick up of prints and photo cards, at more than 20,000 locations, using MailPix apps.
- Layflat photo books – Layflat photo books were a popular gift choice this holiday season, especially the latest premium ultra style with personalized velvet soft, deep matte covers. MailPix’s easy-to-use book-building software makes creating the book simple and fun.
- Photo ornaments are a perennial favorite. Choose from a variety of photo layouts, shapes and materials to fit in with any distinctive style and add text to further personalize the holiday ornament creation.
- Glossy Photo panels are ready for hanging without any framing required. Photo panels have a glossy surface and reproduce images with a crisp color and clarity. Photo panels come in sizes 11×14 and 20×24 and have a beveled edge and are a solid 5/8″ thick with a glass-like scratch resistant surface.
“In a challenging year, MailPix delivered holiday memories,” says Fred H. Lerner, CEO and founder, MailPix. “We are looking for continued growth in 2021.”