“We’re thrilled to have a custom framing option with the introduction of Framed Prints and Framed Canvases. Plus our Wood Prints use certified sustainable maple wood which gives photos the most beautiful natural finish” said Sean Doherty, General Manager of Mimeo Photos. “Adding these new products completes our wall decor collection.”
More details about Mimeo Photos’ new wall decor products:
- Available in black or white, images are encased in a wooden frame that’s hand-cut and assembled. Choose with or without a matte fnish.
- Available in four different sizes ranging from 8×10 to 20×30.
- Frame back is enclosed and arrives ready to hang with wire. Images are printed on Crystal Archive paper with a matte finish.
- Images are printed on a premium-grade canvas with ¼” gap between the canvas and the frame for a floating effect.
- Choose from white, black, or walnut wooden frames in four different sizes ranging from 8×10 to 20×30.
- Arrives with a black backing and ready to hang hardware.
Photos are printed directly onto 1/2″ thick maple wood that’s sustainably sourced and eco-friendly.
- Choose from a natural or whitewash finish, with or without border in four different sizes ranging from 8×10 to 20×30.
- Arrives ready to hang.
“Framed Prints are such a quintessential piece of wall decor,” said Jim Simpson, Mimeo Photo’s Vice President of Product. “We’re excited to introduce these elegant and versatile options into our catalog. And with our new Framed Canvas, beautifully refined framing options now complement our classic wrapped canvas. Rounding out this new series is our eco-friendly Maple Wood Prints, which offer a truly unique medium to ensure an image stands out. Add character by allowing the maple grain to show through. Go full bleed, or choose to leave a border around the image for a gorgeous natural maple frame effect. No two maple prints will be exactly alike. We can’t wait to see what people create with these new offerings.”