Photosuite Canada, a division of Fotosko, launched a managed services solution for Canadian independent volume photographers as well as its new distributor role of Norway’s Netlife Photosuite PRO solution for bigger studios in North America. Photosuite Canada combines the Netlife Photosuite LITE workflow with managed services such as end-consumer online and phone support, allows independent volume photographers to streamline their work, optimize their profitability and focus on photography, the announcement said.
This ready-to-go solution includes:
- Netlife Photolink Lite software
- Quality assurance and job review
- Automated and tailored one-to-one communications
- Webshop examples: ordermyphoto.ca and www.achetermesphotos.ca
- Pre-established packages, price lists, and marketing
- Order fulfillment and shipping with partner lab District Photo
- Portal for School/Club administration
- Coast-to-coast end-consumers bilingual phone and email support
- Money Management
- Optional editing/retouching services with partner editing studio The Image Salon
For larger volume photography studios with 10,000 subjects/year and more, Photosuite Canada offers the comprehensive Netlife Photosuite PRO version with a new French and English support, covering Canadian and American time zones. Professional labs can also integrate Lablink, the lab module part of Netlife Photosuite.
Photosuite Canada was created by Annie Poissant, volume photographer and owner of Fotosko. In 2017, she founded Fotosko, the first Canadian to implement Netlife Photosuite PRO.