Everyone’s favorite handheld photo printer just got savvier and more social
Palo Alto, California, October 8, 2018 – HP Sprocket 2nd Edition, a portable, pocket-sized photo printer, just got savvier and more social. It’s ready for any event – in a new collection of colors – so everyone can snap pictures, instantly print from a mobile device, and share in the fun.
“We’ve reinvented photo printing to be effortless and spontaneous so that you can focus and connect with people to get the most out of life’s experiences. Real photos make connecting in real life more fun.”
—Anneliese Olson, General Manager and Global Head, Home Printing Solutions, HP
- Social Printing: Multiple friends can use Sprocket 2nd Edition simultaneously. Everybody can print to the same device with three simple steps – connect, select and print. LED light flashes different color for prints from each phone, so you know whose photo is printing.
- New Design & Colors: Soft to the touch and minimalist design including four new colors – Luna Pearl, Noir, Blush, and Lilac.
- Enhanced Print Quality: Pictures are sharper with more visible detail and deeper colors, making your memories pop even more.
- Shared Experiences: Create a shared photo album for an event through the Sprocket app, so everyone can relive photos taken and printed.
- Augmented Reality: See the queue and print status in augmented reality with the blending of the digital and physical on the Sprocket device itself.
Pricing & Availability
HP Sprocket 2nd Edition is available now for $129.99 at HP.com, Best Buy and Amazon.com. Download the HP Sprocket App from the Apple or Google Play Stores. Shared Experiences will be available later this fall.