Tamron announces the development of the 11-20mm F/2.8 Di III-A RXD (Model B060), a fast-aperture ultra-wide-angle zoom lens for FUJIFILM X-mount APS-C mirrorless cameras. Pricing and availability has not been announced.
The TAMRON 11-20mm F2.8 ultra wide-angle zoom lens features a constant aperture of F2.8. Despite its fast F2.8 aperture, the lens is very small and feels perfectly balanced attached to a compact APS-C mirrorless camera body. With the full-frame equivalent zoom range of 16.5-30mm, it’s the ideal lens for everyday use, the company claims.
The quiet RXD (Rapid eXtra-silent stepping Drive) stepping motor AF drive is suitable for both still and video use. Moisture-Resistant Construction and durable Fluorine Coating provide extra protection when shooting outdoors.
- Ultra wide-angle zoom lens with a fast F2.8 aperture and superior usability
- Outstanding optical performance
- Exceptionally quiet RXD stepping motor unit perfect for video use
- MOD of 0.15m (5.9 in) at the 11mm focal length for creative ultra wide-angle macro
- Moisture-Resistant Construction and Fluorine Coating for extra protection