Capture One has recently announced a new update for Capture One for iPad bringing Capture One’s tethering capability to iPad for the first time, wired or wireless. With immediate availability, this significant update brings the most requested Capture One for iPad feature to the world’s definitive tablet computer, creating an unparalleled mobile photography workflow, the company said.
With this new addition, Capture One for iPad lets photographers access the full power of the company’s renowned image quality and rendering directly from the camera, without the need for memory card readers, adapters, or go-between computers. Users can also expect to enjoy a high level of function and speed parity with Capture One for desktop, though with a mobile-specific interface that makes for a tailored and superior experience on iPad that is not just a replica of the desktop workflow.
”We are now very proud to bring the fastest, most stable and most reliable tethered photography to the iPad, whether you’re using a traditional cable or the mind-blowing wireless experience.”
Capture One for iPad has been designed and built to take advantage of iPad to its full potential, including gestures and touch interactions, and users can now capture RAW files directly into iPad, batch edit, apply styles, and share their work with creative teams, client, and online in real-time, anywhere.
- You can now shoot tethered directly via USB cable or Wi-Fi
- Remotely trigger a capture from your iPad with our first shutter button iteration
- Automatically apply the same adjustments to all tethered photos by enabling the “Next Capture Adjustments” toggle
- Change the Fujifilm simulation of your Fujifilm RAW files from the dedicated tool
- Export Originals and TIFF files
- Use Auto Adjust to quickly edit your images
- Change the Wheel and “Quick Edit” sliding directions in the app’s Gestures & Shortcuts section within the Settings page
- Get tips on how to use the gesture interactions with a new Onboarding view