EasyCut Studio announces its updated version of Easy Cut Studio version 5.007 extends the capabilities of Easy Cut Studio by supporting KASA, UKCutter SMURF, VEVOR, Marsh Stencil Express, SSK Designtech 60, Helo HSP and OmniSign Plus cutters. The new version also provides many optimizations and improvements, and even better performance than before, the company claims. Manufacturers supported include, Roland, USCutter, Mutoh, Summa, Gerber, Liyu, GCC, Graphtec, KASA, UKCutter, VEVOR, SSK, Helo, OmniSign Secabo, Ioline, Seiki, Teneth, DGI, Foison, Saga, Vicsign, SkyCut, Rabbit, Redsail, PixMax, JinKa, Silhouette, Vinyl Systems, Marsh, Vinyl Express and many others.
“As a pioneer and excellent software for signage design, printing and cutting,” says Eric Lee, CEO of EasyCut Studio. “We will always adapt to changes in technology and the market and update our vinyl cutting software in time to meet more cutter users’ needs. Every time the operating system is upgraded or user feedback was collected, EasyCut Studio will conduct a long and comprehensive test on all software.”
Easy Cut Studio updates and features at a glance:
- Add Fabric mode to Shadow Layer,
- Add the pressure option for Summa cutters
- Add a “Parallel (LPT)” option for Liyu SC-E model
- Fixed a problem with fills in exported SVG files
- Fixed new project custom size
- Fixed default baud rate for all USCutter models
- Fixed menus displayed in Dark Mode.
- Supports different types of editing features.
- A variety of creating and editing tools.
- Ability to use fonts already on your computer.
- Ability to convert shapes into rhinestone patterns.
- Complete design solution with scanning and image tracing features.
- Exporting files with a variety of options.
- Supports different formats including SVG, EPS, AI, PNG, GSD, SCUT and PDF.
- Import any PDF, AI, or EPS file with complete control over special lines.
- Weld images together.
- Create shadowed mat effects.
- Simple Print-and-Cut workflow.
- Supports various vinyl cutting machines.
- Full support for 64-bit operating systems.
Easy Cut Studio 5 is now available for both Windows and macOS. The upgrade is available to all current users at no charge. New users can get all the features and updates for $59.95 ($10 off) for a limited time with a lifetime free upgrade. A fully functional free trial version is available for download.