MailPix, the photo-printing, canvas and gifting site, announced the most-popular photo gifts for the 2019 holiday season:
- Photo ornaments make great gifts. Choose from a variety of photo layouts, shapes and materials to fit in with any distinctive style and add text to further personalize the holiday ornament creation.
- Photo calendars are great gifts to share. Personalized calendars show off your best photos year round, and you can add custom dates and birthdays to never miss a moment. MailPix photo calendars come in a wide range of offerings, including wall calendars, wire-bound calendars and more.
- Home photo decor products add a unique flair to living rooms, bedrooms, home offices or family rooms. No matter the occasion, the MailPix collection of personalized photo gifts are an affordable and stylish way to showcase a family’s brightest memories.
- Photo magnets are now available in two sizes, a 2×3” wallet or 4×6”. They are perfect to put on your refrigerator, in a locker or even to give as gifts to family and friends.
- Photo panels are ready for hanging without any framing required. Photo panels have a glossy surface and reproduce images with a crisp color and clarity making it a great addition to your home or office. Photo panels come in sizes 11×14, 12×12, 16×20 and 20×24 and have a beveled edge and are a solid 5/8″ thick with a glass-like scratch resistant surface.
“MailPix has thousands of gifts ideas for the holidays,” says Fred H. Lerner, CEO and founder, MailPix. “MailPix photo gifts bring something new for your holiday every year.”
MailPix.com is the pre-eminent site for printing photos instantly at thousands of retailers from phone app or PC and also offers convenient mail-to-home. MailPix preserves photo memories as photo books, canvas, prints, cards, enlargements and other photo gift products. The service is seamlessly integrated to print photos from any phone, device or computer. MailPix offices are located in Huntington Beach, Calif.
Fred H. Lerner is the founder and CEO of MailPix, his latest startup. He previously founded Ritz Interactive, which included RitzCamera.com, WolfCamera.com and others. Fred also founded two imaging companies which were acquired by Kodak and became the CEO of Kodak Processing Labs. He is a United Nations’ Hall of Fame recipient from the International Photographic Council and Past President of the Photo Marketing Association International.
Peter Tahmin, co-founder and COO of MailPix, was the former vice president at Ritz Camera & Image and co-founder, senior vice president and COO of the Ritz Interactive e-commerce network, which included RitzCamera.com, WolfCamera.com, BoatersWorld.com and others. He brings more than 25 years of e-commerce experience and a lifetime of imaging industry experience to MailPix.