FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CONTACT: Hans Hartman
August 10, 2016
Mobile Photo Connect, the premier conference for the mobile photo ecosystem conference, today announces six additional sponsors of its October 25, 2016 conference.
New Gold sponsor is Portugal-based Storyo, makers of the highly acclaimed automatic multimedia story-telling app of the same name.
Mobile Photo Connect’s also announced the first Silver sponsors for this year’s conference:
- Media optimization company, Beamr
- Flash storage provider, SanDisk
- Mobile printing platform company, Printicular
- Video trailer app developer, Sharalike
The initial ten vendor sponsors are supplemented by six association sponsors, including the newly formed imaging industry association, The Imaging Alliance (a merger of the assets of PMDA and PMA), the newly rebranded Germany-based piv imaging association (co-organizers of the photokina tradeshow), and IPC (the International Photographic Council), as well as trade publications PEN News Weekly, DI Reporter and Kaptur.
“We’re extremely excited about the broad industry support we’re already receiving for Mobile Photo Connect 2016 at this early stage. This will enable us to organize a stellar conference, with engaging speakers, innovative topics and much-appreciated networking opportunities,” according to co-chair Hans Hartman.
With “Shaping the world of smart mobile imaging” as its main theme, Mobile Photo Connect 2016 will include the following “no-PowerPoint allowed” panel discussions:
- How to succeed in the photo app business
- The Next Big Thing: user-generated VR content
- Monetizing photo apps through mobile output
- The Mobile Photo Connect Awards, in which a panel of prominent industry movers and shakers will reveal which of the 30 photo and video apps demoed in the conference’s signature show-and-tell sessions stood out
The world’s premier conference for the mobile photo ecosystem, featuring 200+ potential partners and industry thought leaders: photo & video app developers, mobile vendors, cloud storage providers, software companies, camera manufacturers, trade press, and investors. The conference will be held