Shop Mother’s Day savings on an array of Sigma Global Vision Art and Contemporary lenses and its Mount Converter MC-11 for Sony shooters
Ronkonkoma, NY – May 9, 2019 – Sigma Corporation of America, a leading still photo and cinema lens, camera, flash and accessory manufacturer, is celebrating Mother’s Day with a special promotion, offering incredible savings on 11 Global Vision Art and Contemporary lenses and its Mount Converter. Renowned for its uncompromising performance, Sigma’s Art and Contemporary lenses and Mount Converter help the family storyteller capture the magic moments. Sigma Ambassador, Meg Loeks, comments on the artistry and significance in the every day, “I can’t emphasize enough how important it is to document my family’s story. The little things really are the big things and capturing these every day moments is easy with my Sigma lenses. My go-to favorite, the Sigma 35mm F1.4 Art lens, captures the emotion and depth of these passing moments in a way smartphones are not capable of. I can effortlessly document our days while being present and close to my children, enjoying moments that unfold before me.”
Through May 20th, 2019, shoppers can save up to $150.00 USD on some of Sigma’s magic-making lenses. Shop the Sigma Mother’s Day Sale Now.
Sigma Mother’s Day Promotion Details*:
High-Performance Art Prime Lenses:
- Sigma 35mm F1.4 DG HSM Art ($899 Retail Price): The true Sigma flagship, perfect for a high-quality, wide-angle perspective on landscapes, portraits, still-lifes, close-ups and casual snaps – $100 rebate
- Sigma 50mm F.4 DG HSM Art ($949 Retail Price): A higher standard of excellence, re-engineered for high megapixel DSLRs – $100 rebate
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 DG HSM Art ($1,099 Retail Price): Perfect portraiture with passion, capture that editorial shot, weddings, family shots and more – $100 rebate
Versatile Art Zoom Lenses:
- Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 DC HSM Art ($699 Retail Price): The first and fastest of its kind, great for video production – $100 rebate
- Sigma 24-70mm F2.8 DG OS HSM Art ($1,199 Retail Price): A modern workhorse, flagship of the Art lineup – $100 rebate
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 DC HSM Art ($999 Retail Price): Prime IQ with zoom versatility, F1.8 through the entire zoom range – $100 rebate
Compact, Bright and Fast Contemporary Prime Lenses:
- Sigma 16mm F1.4 DC DN Contemporary ($399 Retail Price): A high-performance prime, designed to minimize flare and ghosting – $50 rebate
- Sigma 30mm F1.4 DC DN Contemporary ($289 Retail Price): Light and bright meets Contemporary compactness with Art line image quality – $50 rebate
- Sigma 56mm F1.4 DC DN Contemporary ($429 Retail Price): Impressive construction and image quality, smooth autofocus makes nice with video production – $50 rebate
Affordable, Performance-driven Contemporary Zoom Lenses:
- Sigma 100-400mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary ($649 Retail Price): Powerful yet compact, take it in the field for flawless wildlife and travel shots – $150 rebate
- Sigma 150-600mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary ($939 Retail Price): Portability meets versatility, never miss the thrilling action shot on the field or in the wilderness – $150 rebate
Sigma Quality, Sony Capability with the Mount Converter MC-11
In addition, Sigma will be offering incredible savings on its Mount Converter MC-11 for Sony E-mount systems ($249 Retail Price) with a $100 rebate.
“As a mother of four young children, I know that time is fleeting. Like every parent, I’m capturing all the important milestones, but my heart is drawn to capturing the everyday moments. The beautiful mundane happenings that make up most of our day. My children’s little quirks, mannerisms and imaginations are what drive my creativity and keep me inspired to pick up my camera every day,” says Loeks. Read More: How Meg Loeks tells her family’s story with the 35mm Art.
About Sigma Corporation
Craftsmanship. Precision. Dedication. Since 1961, Sigma has been devoted to the pursuit of advancing photographic technology. Unique to the industry, the family-owned business produces its high-quality, award-winning still photo and cinema camera lenses, DSLR and mirrorless cameras, flashes, filters and accessories from its state-of-the-art manufacturing facility located in Aizu, Japan.
In 2012, the company introduced the Sigma Global Vision with three distinct lens lines: Art, Contemporary and Sport. Designed for industry camera mount systems including Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Pentax, Sony and Sigma, each lens is handcrafted and tested in Japan to ensure a high-performance, premium product that is purpose-built to last. In 2016, Sigma entered into the world of cinematography lens production. Embodying the core optical DNA that has defined the Sigma benchmark of excellence, the cine lenses meet the needs of advanced 6k and 8k cinema production.