- 0909.January.Tuesdayhttp://thedeadpixelssociety.com/event/ces-2018/Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas, NV 89169, USALas Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas, NV 89169, USA
For 50 years, CES has been the launch pad for new innovation and technology that has changed the world. Held in Las Vegas every year, it is the world’s gathering place for all who thrive on the business of consumer technologies and where next-generation innovations are introduced to the marketplace.
- 1414.January.Sundayhttp://thedeadpixelssociety.com/event/nrf-2018-retails-big-show-expo/Jacob K. Javits Center655 W 34th St, New York, NY 10001, USA
NRF 2018 dives into the overarching theme of “retail transformation,” addressing an opportunity for the industry to look at bold new directions in competing and succeeding amid a constantly changing market.
Sessions will address transformation across four key elements:
- Successful use of artificial intelligence (AI)
- New strategies for augmented, virtual and mixed reality (AR, VR, MR respectively)
- The impact of voice command (the new “contactless” user interface)
- Best-in-class lessons for chat or conversational commerce
- Advances in internet of things (IoT)
- Bringing cutting-edge digital technologies instore
- Implications of subscription services on product “ownership” (the “Uberization” of retail)
- Mastering last-mile delivery
- Advantages and challenges of visual search
Business performance and growth
- Drive new customer acquisitions
- Improve store and online traffic
- Foster conversions (consumers buying stuff)
- Encourage repeat visits and loyalty
- Create advocacy, word-of-mouth and general customer fandom
- Keep pace with customer evolution
- Understand the total landscape of current and future competitive threats
- Maintain an open, constantly learning culture
Partnerships and collaborations
- Explore emerging relationships between retailers and digital powerhouses who are redefining the overall operating and economic models in the retail environment
- Show advantages in broadening consumer touchpoints across and ecosystem of partners and leverage ensuing data for a more complete view of the consumer
- Illustrate hidden opportunities existing between unlikely company pairings
- Provide inspiration and out-of-the-box thinking in searching for the best collaborative partnerships
THE FUTURE OF YOUR BUSINESS IS BRIGHT AND THE PRINT REFINERY™ MODEL CAN GET YOU THERE FASTER!If you’d like to see double-digit sales percentage increases in 2018, NOW is the perfect time to explore new options and ways to enhance your business.With three PR locations thriving and others on the verge of opening – The Print Refinery™ model is proving to have a positive impact in specialty retail. Join us for this live webinar event! Get to know PR and what’s ahead in 2018!Is PR right for you? Join us to learn why The Print Refinery™ model is the quickest, most economical way to reinvent your business in 2018!
- 2424.January.Wednesdayhttp://thedeadpixelssociety.com/event/spac-2017-2/South Point Hotel, Casino and Spa9777 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89183, USA
SPAC now presents the largest independent school and sport photographers conference and trade show in the world. With photographers from 7 different countries and over 35 of our states the party has only gotten bigger.