CEWE acquires a shareholding in Stardust Media And Communication S.A.S.

Oldenburg, 8 February 2018. CEWE Stiftung & Co. KGaA (SDAX, ISIN: DE 0005403901, “CEWE”) acquires a shareholding in Stardust Media And Communication S.A.S., Paris. A subsidiary of CEWE concluded a purchase contract with the owners of Stardust Media And Communication S.A.S. today for around 80 % of the shares in the company, with the option of acquiring the remaining 20%... Read More