For the U.S. market, Nikon Inc. is excited to announce the all-new Nikon D850 Filmmaker’s Kit, a custom bundle specifically designed for content creators and filmmakers looking to take full advantage of the D850’s extensive video capabilities and controls. The key component of the kit, the award-winning Nikon D850 offers incredible features, including full-frame 4K UHD video capture at 24/30 fps, 8K and 4K time-lapse, focus peaking, zebra stripes, HDMI output and enhanced audio control.
The Nikon D850 Filmmaker’s Kit will include three prime NIKKOR lenses which are ideal for content creation, and exhibit the clarity and sharpness needed for 4K Ultra HD video; AF-S NIKKOR 20mm f/1.8G ED, AF-S NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G ED, and the AF-S NIKKOR 85mm f/1.8G. The kit will also contain an external 4K Atomos Ninja Flame recorder/monitor (with power kit, docking station and coiled HDMI cable).
The Nikon D850 Filmmaker’s Kit will be available in the U.S. for the suggested retail price (SRP) of $5,499.95 and will go on sale at the end of March 2018.
The Nikon D850 Filmmaker Kit includes the following:
- Nikon D850 DSLR (with supplied accessories)
- AF-S NIKKOR 20mm f/1.8G ED lens
- AF-S NIKKOR 85mm f/1.8G lens
- AF-S NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G ED lens
- Extra EN-EL15A battery
- ME-1 Stereo Microphone
- ME-W1 Wireless Microphone
- Atomos Ninja Flame External Recorder (with supplied accessories)
- Custom foam inserts (can be used in hard case for transporting, hard case sold separately)