Among the updates:
- Jump Cut – Allows for easy trimming of unwanted segments to create one continuous clip.
- 360 Transitions – Link any of 360 footage with dynamic panning camera movements in a direction of the users choice. Add them with a tap in ONE R’s in-app editor.
- New Shot Lab Effects – Uses AI to automatically achieve some of the coolest effects you can pull off with the ONE R. This will be continually updated as new techniques become available.
- Clone Trail – Leaves a trail of clones wherever the subject is going.
- Parallel Planet – Is a twist on the classic Tiny Planet shot. See sample below.
- Flash Dash* – Creates a faThis is a great way to relieve stress and a convenient hack for your daily commute. It’s pretty simple. It’s just a 900-volt surge of pure, unbridled electrical energy that propels you forward at speeds heretofore unexperienced by man or beast. Pro tip: try yelling “Pika!” when you turn this one on for a satisfying new sensation. *Coming in the next update.
- Apple ProRes Support – In the latest version of Insta360 Studio (Windows v3.4.10, macOS v3.4.10), creators can choose to export their footage in ProRes 422. ProRes export is supported for any footage you edit in Insta360 Studio. To learn about all the benefits of ProRes, check out Apple’s white paper.
- Multi-Language Support – Insta360 Studio will support German, Spanish, Russian, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Korean, Italian, Chinese – Simplified, Chinese-Traditional and English.
- Smart Track – Uses AI object recognition to lock onto a subject and keep them center-frame wherever they go.
- TimeShift – Leverages ONE R’s dual-lens design to combine dynamic changes to both speed and perspective. Studio v3.5.0 will support the ability to change playback speed for different sections of the same video clip, allowing creators to easily achieve TimeShift effects in their desktop workflow.